Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Run-Away Model

A gorgeous sunny morning, we went to the beach at the Haida Heritage Centre (Kaay Llnagaay), which is a stunning location and a beautiful centre.











I had brought some beanies that I wanted to document for the etsy shop and L. was a willing model. Though it meant I had to run after him to try and take a picture....

We ran along the totempoles both out- and inside.
Just briefly stopping to check things out, and me frantically trying to get a good picture...
Mostly unsuccesful, though a few good ones came out. They can be found at kikiknits.






2 comments:

Tracy Markey said...

loving the new beanie :) it's amazing you managed to get these images, looks like your little one has plenty of energy! :)

Kiki said...

Thanks!, yes I was amazed as well, especially since I was carrying his baby brother in the sling as well. Lot's of giggles and laughter!